Each week NO!SPEC receives emails from designers, photographers, marketers, writers, and such, all asking how they can get involved in the campaign.
- First, follow the instructions on the how to join NO!SPEC page.
- Then, if you want to do more, send protest letters to unethical design contests.
- Spread the word about the NO!SPEC campaign by printing out NO!SPEC posters to distribute to design schools.
- You can also contact design organisations about their stance against spec.
- Into surveys? Create one of your own and be sure to tell us about it.
- If your talent is writing, let us know when you publish any articles on spec.
- If you are involved in a good conversation on spec, again, let us know.
- If you have just a little bit of time, sign the petition.
- If you have a lot of time, translate the contents of this site into your native language.
- Is English your native language? Then telling us about the many typos we make is always a treat.
- Send kudos. Encouragement is appreciated.
And please read our protocol and disclaimer before embarking on the NO!SPEC initiative.
If you have questions or suggestions, do get in touch.