We regularly receive emails from designers, photographers, marketers, writers, and such, all asking how they can get involved in the campaign.
- First, follow the instructions on the how to join No!Spec page.
- Then, if you want to do more, send protest letters to unethical design contests.
- Spread the word about No!Spec by printing and distributing (or creating) No!Spec posters for display in design schools.
- You can also contact design organisations asking how they promote their stance against spec.
- Into surveys? Create one of your own and be sure to tell us about it.
- If your talent is writing, let us know when you publish any articles on spec.
- If you’re involved in a good conversation on spec, please let us know.
- If you have a lot of time, translate the contents of this site into your native language.
- Telling us about the many typos we make on the site is always helpful.
- Send kudos. Encouragement is appreciated.
And please read our protocol and disclaimer before taking part.
If you have questions or suggestions, do get in touch.